The Most Progressive Company
At Witt Delivery, your people and your business are at the heart of everything we do. Every day, we go to great lengths to connect people and businesses all over the planet.
From traditional courier services to warehousing to specialised services such as Storage vault facility, time-critical delivery, Witt Delivery Logistics provides customers worldwide withdependable and competitive integrated solutions.
Combining youthful flexibility with the expertise that comes from three decades of experience, Witt Delivery Logistics offers personalised service and timely solutions to meet the needs of clients ranging from SMEs to Fortune 500 corporations.
Whatever your requirement, on-time fulfilment is vital to success in today's fast-moving business world; at Witt Delivery Logistics, we are dedicated to making it happen.
What we do
What we offerWe offer next day collection and delivery services to over 160 international countries, at a time and location to suit you and all at fantastic prices too. So if it's one parcel or several you need to send, the ipostparcels service is ideal for anyone looking for convenience and great value. Get a quote now and see how much you could save!
Better TechnologyTraditional solutions are now a thing of the past with online collections booked as quickly as it takes to complete the online booking form. So rather than queuing at a Mail post office counter, you can book your collection to suit you, from your home or from your place of work. This service is ideal for customers who need to send the odd parcel or for those using online marketplaces to sell products such as eBay sellers or e-commerce businesses.
Tips to International parcel delivery success:
- Weigh your parcel in kilograms
- Measure the size of your parcel in cm (Length, Width and Height)
- Complete the customs declaration form.
- If sending multiple items in one order, make sure you list them all, including a description and the value.
- Print off all labels and paperwork
- Make sure you're not sending anything that may be a prohibited item
All items listed below (or any item similar in description or content) cannot be carried under any circumstances by ipostparcels.com. Any person sending such items may have their order cancelled without notice or refund.
For clarity, Dangerous Goods are substances or articles that can pose a hazard to the health and safety of people or may cause damage to property or the environment (in the event of a leak or spillage).
- Liquids/Liquid Cosmetics
- Animals/animal parts/livestock and insects
- Baby Milk (to China Only)
- Biological Samples
- Dangerous Goods
- Firearms including replicas and imitations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hazardous Goods
- Human Remains
- Infectious substances
- Lighter fluid and Matches
No compensation Items
The below listed items are unsuitable for carriage in our network and as such can only be carried on a no compensation basis. If such items are dispatched with ipostparcels.com the goods will travel at the risk of the sender and compensation will not be made should loss or damage be incurred.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Artwork & Works of Art
- Car body panels/bumpers/car seats/Airbags/batteries/windows/windscreens
- Currency/gift vouchers/Travelers cheques /Money Orders/negotiable instruments in bearer form
- Ceramics (including Pottery/China/Stoneware/Marble etc.)
- Designer Goods (including handbags/footwear/clothing/watches/jewellery)
- Medicines (including over the counter medicines and prescription drugs)
- Furniture (assembled i.e. Sofa’s/Wardrobes/Tables)
- Glass (including mirrors/light bulbs etc.)
- Inks and Toners
- Important Documents (i.e. Passports/tenders/share option certificates etc.)
- Perishable Goods
- Precious Metals and Precious Stones (i.e. Gold, Silver, Diamonds etc.)
- Televisions or other electronic graphical display equipment with screen size exceeding 37 inches
- Tobacco Products
- White Goods (Fridges/freezers, washing machines etc.)
We are commited to be the leading logistic solutions provider to our customer. We continually improving & implementing a quality management to achieve it to achieve itJared M. Harris